simple to use — simple to maintain — simple to justify
Finally an elegant solution to paperless board meetings at a reasonable cost.
Who We Are:
- We are a community with a common interest
- We are individuals trying to make a difference
- We are interested in helping our environment
- We are trying to provide more money for our children's education
Who We Are Not:
- We are not a corporate entity selling high priced products
- We are not a non-profit promoting a cause
- We are not a radical group with an agenda
Our team envisioned a way to not only improve communication, but also reduce costs that can be channeled into funds for the education of our children.
From our vision schoolboardnet, a virtual community, was born.
Take a Tour
Standard - $1,320
- No setup fee, flat annual cost for your board, no hidden costs
- Personalized site with logo, policy link, web address and private database (no sharing)
- Simple agenda with Word template with 3 keystroke agenda creation
- Public events, agendas, minutes and attachments
- Private events, agendas, minutes, and attachments
- Search site and archives
- Secure access for administrators and members
- Free unlimited e-mail support and webinar training
Premium - $2,360
Expand your capabilities with:
- Unlimited groups and committees (e.g. Finance, Policy, etc.)
- Personal Notes on agenda for members
- Book agenda with "To Do" inventory tracking
Contact us to see if your state association provides discounts.
Board Policy Services are available as a separate service (quotes on request).
- Simple to deploy, use and maintain. Anyone who can use a browser or tablet is already trained.
- Automatic notifications of changes to the site are sent to members and stakeholders. Eliminates e-mail.
- No special software, licenses or IT support is needed. Just an Internet browser on any device.
- Create board groups and committees for separate meetings, agendas and attachments (in premium level).
- Ready to grow when you are with no additional costs.
Real World Sites
Visit the public side of some live sites. Select agendas in the meeting archive.