simple to use — simple to maintain — simple to justify
Finally an elegant solution to paperless board meetings at a reasonable cost.
Who We Are:
- We are a community with a common interest
- We are individuals trying to make a difference
- We are interested in helping our environment
- We are trying to provide more money for our children's education
Who We Are Not:
- We are not a corporate entity selling high priced products
- We are not a non-profit promoting a cause
- We are not a radical group with an agenda
Our team envisioned a way to not only improve communication, but also reduce costs that can be channeled into funds for the education of our children.
From our vision schoolboardnet, a virtual community, was born.
Take a Tour
Standard - $1,320
- No setup fee, flat annual cost for your board, no hidden costs
- Personalized site with logo, policy link, web address and private database (no sharing)
- Simple agenda with Word template with 3 keystroke agenda creation
- Public events, agendas, minutes and attachments
- Private events, agendas, minutes, and attachments
- Search site and archives
- Secure access for administrators and members
- Free unlimited e-mail support and webinar training
Premium - $2,360
Expand your capabilities with:
- Unlimited groups and committees (e.g. Finance, Policy, etc.)
- Personal Notes on agenda for members
- Book agenda with "To Do" inventory tracking
Contact us to see if your state association provides discounts.
Board Policy Services are available as a separate service (quotes on request).
- Simple to deploy, use and maintain. Anyone who can use a browser or tablet is already trained.
- Automatic notifications of changes to the site are sent to members and stakeholders. Eliminates e-mail.
- No special software, licenses or IT support is needed. Just an Internet browser on any device.
- Create board groups and committees for separate meetings, agendas and attachments (in premium level).
- Ready to grow when you are with no additional costs.
Real World Sites
Visit the public side of some live sites. Select "Past Events" on the left to access the meeting archive or the link below.